Site Under Construction
Watch for the redesign of this site coming soon.
My name is Vamps and I’ve been a funeral director for the last seventy-five years. Nobody is safe from me. I specialize in blood removal from all my victims. The younger the victim the sweeter the taste. If you come through Murraywood I would suggest keep your head on a swivel and don’t expose your neck!
We’ve been asked over the years what age group is the Haunt appropriate for? The Answer is…
The fear which is experienced varies with each individual. We’ve had all ages from toddlers to senior citizens visit our Haunt; however, all guests must be both physically and mentally able.
Rules of the Haunt
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LASTING EFFECTS THAT MAY BE EXPERIENCED BY ANYONE VISITING OUR HAUNT. GUESTS ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUME ALL RISKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES.
• WE USE STROBE, FLICKER AND BLACK LIGHTING ALONG WITH FOG AND MANY OTHER VISUAL AND AUDIO EFFECTS.
• GUEST ARE PROHIBITED FROM SMOKING OR USING ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES.
• GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH EITHER PROPS OR VOLUNTEERS IN ANY WAY, NOR ARE VOLUNTEERS ALLOWED TO TOUCH GUESTS.
• ANY VANDALISM OR INTENTIONAL HARM TO PROPERTY OR BODY WILL RESULT IN FINES AND/OR PROSECUTION.
• VIOLATIONS TO ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM PREMISES.
WE HAVE COMPLETE AUTHORITY ON WHETHER WE FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH ANY GUEST ENTERING AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY IF WE DO NOT FEEL IT WOULD BE SAFE FOR THE GUEST, OTHER VISITORS OR OUR VOLUNTEERS.